Sunday, October 16, 2005

gosh blog it all

Well. Its been awhile since I have blog'd. I have been busy. Check this out- I just realized I could change font and color. I am now thinking this color might not show up well so I am going to switch.

This may or may not be better. Kind of hard on the eyes.

Not really my favorite color but given the time of the year. Fall, my favorite season and pumpking day is coming up.

Alrighty. Anyhow I have been busy. Doing what? Not really sure. Made a few decisions though. I am no longer "dieting". I am going to be a normal eater. I don't really feel like explaining it but basically going to eat normally, eat pretty much only when hungry, choose healthy foods most of the time, no eating obsence amounts of food at one time- not that I do that often, but I was getting a bit out of control when my thought pattern was "better eat this today because tomorrow..... I'm going on a diet". Believe it or not it is working. For some reason taking out the "forbidden" aspect makes certain foods less appealing.

I am also still trying to get the house in order. I am working harder at it, but still never seems to get done. Trying not to write too much, read too much or complain too much about housecleaning. New motto- "if its bothering you, do something about it". I cancelled all my groups that deal with housecleaning, tracking points, all that fun stuff you probably read earlier in my blog.

Kids have started soccer. Just finished up the two weeks of practices and this week starts the games. For the next three weeks its soccer m/w for Dalton and tues/thurs for Kaitlyn.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I have my job "moppets coord" - which I just finished getting all my materials ready for. Then I have a counseling appointment for moi at 1pm, Kaitlyn has an appointment at 5:30- and Dalton has soccer but daddy is taking him to that.

Friday we are leaving for Spokane for a wedding. The kids will miss school that day, which is too bad because it's picture day. But I do not want to drive in rush hour. Its about a 5 hour drive I am told- I have never gone that far east. Casey has a doctors appointment at 9:30 that morning and then we are heading out. So, everything has to be packed and ready to go. We are staying in a nice hotel with a bunch of other family's from church. The hotel has a 24 hour gym and pool/hot tub! I just bought my outfit for the wedding. Its a black skirt and a purplish top- I got some cute black shoes on clearance as well. I will have to get a picture.

Alrighty that is all I can thing of for now.

Oh Wait...... Big Big Ava News! Ava rolled over yesterday 10/15/20050- while we were out shopping at a store called "Heaven Sent"- consignment shop. I layed her down on her back on her blankie and she rolled over to her tummy!

Okay that is it.

No comments: