Okay. Well hello its not even Valentines day and what do I see at the store. Peeps and Cadbury eggs! Well I love both. Kaitlyn was with me. We did a late night (8pm) run to rite-aid to get some soda since my 2liter which was purchased this morning was gone already- and I did not drink it. Anyhow so they were just putting out the peeps. Yellow, purple, pink and blue. So, we grabbed a package of pink peeps. The cashier said we were the first person to buy them this year. I said its crazy that they are out already but heck I am buying them. I then said somelike "if there were cadbury eggs I would probably buy those too." And guess what? There were cadbury eggs so Kaitlyn and I both got one.
I figured since I had some pictures to post I would do a quick update right now. Its 9:33pm on Thursday night. I am going to watch ER soon and do my checkbook and bills while I am watching- and during the commercials.
Last time I wrote I mentioned that I took Ava to the doctors and she had just a chest cold. That was on a sunday. Well the following friday she was still sick, seemed to be getting worse. Coughed so hard she threw up. So, after I dropped the kids off at school decided to take her to the walk-in clinic. My doctor was working and I was able to get in with her. Turns out Ava had an ear infection and croop (sp?). She was given anti-biotics and steroids. Of course the anti-biotic gave her a yeast infection. Poor little thing. She has been handling it pretty well.
I finally made it to church. Casey had to work so it was just me and the three kids. After church we came home for a bit and then Casey came home and we went to watch the Superbowl at our churchs' ccommunity center. The Seattle Seahawks were playing- first time in the superbowl. I have never really ever watched football before- but mainly because I did not understand the game because noone would take the time to explain it. I was catching on finally and of course was upset for the Seahawks that they lost. It's still my opinion (this coming from a non-football expert)- that if the referee did not make that first awful call they might have had a chance. One could argue that even though that was a bad call, they still did poorly later in the game, but I think that it just set the momento in the wrong direction and had the call not been made they may have played better. Anyhow- JMHO (just my honest opinion).
Now its time for my week in review- and to come:
Sunday -I just told you, were you not paying attention????
Monday- I can't really remember
Tuesday- Went to community Center Play group in the AM. Stayed after for the meeting, decided to be on the playgroup committe and am going to be putting a news letter together for the playgroup.
tuesday night I ran away from home. Got frustrated with Casey and Kaitlyn and I left and went to a movie (Nanny Mcphee- highly recommended by me), and out to dinner. Shari's.
Disclaimer:
I do not advocate running away from home and am not going to do it again. I was overwhelmed with things and frustrated with Casey's attitude about it, but it was not a good example for the Kids and I did tell Kaitlyn that it was not a good choice and I would not be doing it again.
Watched Gilmore girls and Supernatural.
Wednesday- bible study at noon. Before that did not get much done. Took at nap with Ava after dropping the kids off at school. 9-10:30- and the rest of the morning before bible study was spent looking for things that I had to take care of. Movies to return, mail to go out, etc... Went shopping for special birthday dinner for Casey. Made Steak and potatoes and shells and cheese. Watched One Tree Hill.
Thursday- Thats today!. Took Kaitlyn to school. Went to Fred Myer to pay a bill on my jewlrey account. Bought a few things. Went home and tried to get Ava to take a nap. she would not. My friend Debbie (the nicest) came over to sit with Ava while I cleaned. I got the living room picked up and moved the furniture a bit. That was pretty much all I got done. Debbie said she would switch rugs with me, since I bought this shaggy rug and decided it was not the best rug with a little one cause things fall and you don't even know they are in the rug and the baby could get ahold of it and put it in her mouth. So, she took my rug and brought me hers which looks really nice in there. After she left Dalton rode his bike and I pushed Ava in her stroller (really nice weather for Washington in Februrary) and we walked to the park and Dalton played for about 10 minutes and we walked home and did Ava fall asleep?????? NO! So, I gave her some lunch, and him some lunch and then laid her in my bed and she fell asleep but by then it was about 1pm and I wanted to just sit and watch Days Of Our Lives. So I did and she woke up about 10 minutes before it ended. Casey got home and we did get a few more things picked up. Vacumed the living room and stairs. I went out and got frozen pizza for dinner. Started washing dishes and that is when I realized that I was out of soda and you know the rest because that leads up to pink peeps and cadbury eggs and now its 10 minutes until 10pm and ER is almost on .
So, for the rest of the week.
Friday- Dalton is going to play with his friend Travis. I am going to have lunch with Kaitlyn at her school. Try to get some cleaning done. At 7:30 PM is fun and done- at the community center- working on projects- scrapbook, sewing, whatever we want to bring.
Saturday- I have to do a grocery store mystery shop and then we are having a surprise bday party for Casey for his 30th bday- which was wednesday.
Sunday- Church and a exit interview (shop)- interviewing people as they leave a home improvement store- this is from my mystery shopping job thing- but its not hidden- they know that I am there. It will take at least 1 1/2 hours. I am trying to figure something out because there is a baby shower right after church that I really want to go to, but I would have to have Ava with me and then take seperate cars to church so Casey could take her home after the shower.
Okay- that is all for now. Enjoy the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment