Well its almost the end of October and I realize that I have not posted much. Lots has been going on though. I don't have much time to write right now so I am just going to give some highlights. Then I will try to come back and post some more pictures and give more details.
1. puppies- the puppies lived with us for 2 weeks- in that time they managed to put several holes in our gates. We ended up taking the puppies and mamma to the shelter. I followed up and they were all adopted. The puppies were adopted together and the mamma went to another home.
2. I finished my application for substitute with the white river school district. Everything went smooth and I was hired. Yay. I have worked several jobs and am enjoying the work. Mostly I have been at the high school. I am looking forward to maybe even working at the kids school.
3. We got a kitten. Her name is Pumpkin. At first she did not like Gemma (our dog) but now they are best buddies. Its so funny how quickly they can learn to love each other. Of course for Gemma it was love at first site. It took a few days for Gemma to not be out of breath panting and drooling over the kitten. ( and NO she did not want to eat her, she just really loves other animals.)
4. Today- I went to take my Jeep in because the power windows were not working at all. Instead I ended up trading it in for a 2007 Dodge mini van. So, 4 years ago I traded in my dodge mini van for a jeep liberty and now I traded in my jeep liberty for a dodge mini van. Is something wrong with this picture? I don't know. When I bought the liberty I was working full time and thought we were done having kids. Shortly after I decided we needed 1 more kid. :-) and for 3 years have had three kids squeezed together in the back seat- no one could drive with us anywhere so the kids could not take friends to places, such as church. So now we have 7 seats. But, no this does not mean that we need 2 more kids.
Okay I need to go to sleep now. I am working in the AM.
If you read my blog.... Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment