Well I am currently on vacation and therefore have not been blogging. It is still one of my resolutions, to write more often on this blog. I did not even blog about this trip because it was a surprise to my Dad that I was coming. I will be home Friday and will continue to blog away in the New Year.
2 comments:
Liar!!!
I know you are in town.
lol :P
LOL! Who posted the other comment? Name calling is not nice, bitch! ;-) j/k. Anyways, you've been home for 12 hours now... so, where is your post? I STILL have not found my camera. leese looked in her car two more times (that was very sweet) so I just have no clue where it can be! :-( I've searched my van and desk (desk is the last place I remember seeing it). I am using the back-up one but had photos on the other one plus they both costs too much to just 'loose'! :-( Prayers that I find it, please!
Post a Comment