I just realized that I had not posted since my first post. So, thought I would post some random thoughts.
1. "they" say that its supposed to be 75' today once the fog lifts but its already 1:20 and I still cannot see the sun. Is it possible that "they" are wrong?
2. I just heard on the news that people were setting up lawn chairs and selling hot dogs and stuff at the base of Mt. St. Helens because it might blow- I don't know about you, but that just not seem like a sane thing to do.
3. I weigh in at TOPS tonight- I think I will have a loss- but probably won't cancel out last weeks gain. I did really good almost all of last week- until about Saturday! Darn that weekend.
4. I watched the presidential debate and I still don't like either one of them.
5. I love the Lord, I love my husband, I love my kids. Don't really love my job- but its almost over.
Okay- I am tired of writing random thoughts- or not so random depends on how you look at it.
Have a good day, keep bloggin!
No comments:
Post a Comment