Saturday, October 23, 2004

Were having a baby

Did you think I would not post this important news on my blog. No way! We found out almost two weeks ago now that baby # 3 will be joining us in June 2005! It seems so far away from now. I am only about 7 weeks pregnant. Maybe a little less. My first official doctors appointment is scheduled November 16th. Can't wait to hear the little heart beat! I read on my babycenter email that baby is now the size of a rasberry, So I am nicknaming baby rasberry for now. Other names are June bug -and Lil'bit. June bug was copied from someone on my yahoo group for women due in June- so I don't want to use it too much- since it belongs to someone else. :-) I am hoping to hold off on finding out the sex of the baby, until its born, by when I am pretty sure we will have figured it out. I hear its about a 50/50 chance of being a girl or boy. LOL. I already have names picked out. For a boy the current name is Isaac Nathaneal and for a girl its Avaleigh Jill. Well It's Saturday today- just in case you wondered. I have a house to clean. My little boy is napping- yeah! And Kaitlyn is watch ice age- she is all snuggled up on the couch, with some unfolded laundry as her pillow. Which, answers the mystery of why I kept finding a little pile of laundry in the corner of the couch. Mystery solved! Well hope everyone is having a good day. Talk to you more later.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Congratulations!!! ;)