And who said you cannot teach an old fish new tricks???? Earlier this evening I bought a beta fish for Kaitlyns birthday, which is tomorrow (thanksgiving). Anyhow- I went out to the car to bring it in and set it up in its tank and the poor thing was dead. I looked and looked, not breathing, not moving, nothing. Shake the bowl, nothing. Called Wal-mart for their return policy. They said flush and bring receipt. I starting pouring the fish into the toilet and that little bugger started swimming. It was so close to being flushed. It really looked dead! Anyhow- now its all set up in its new home waiting to surprise Kaitlyn. Oh, the joys of parenthood.
Tonight- or technically tomorrow morning- 12am midnight- I am heading to the airport for yet another surprise present for Kaitlyn. Nana and Grandpa Jack are coming for her birthday and thanksgiving. She will be so surprised. I have not even blogged it until now just in case she reads my blog. They will call from the cell in the morning to wish her a happy bday and thanksgiving and say they sent a gift- then she will be sent to the guest room to get her gift- and SURPRISE!
I am exhausted though. I plan on getting a big mocha on the way and maybe even drink one of my diet rockstars. Well I better get going. Its 11:23pm now and I want to feed the baby before I leave.
I will update more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment