Alright. Thought I would say hello real quick. I have been bad about updating this blog. I got my unconsious muttering words today so figured I would post those and write a quick update. Its past midnight now though and I will be going to bed anytime now. I cleaned my downstairs room. Got my desk all organized and cleared off my craft table. I threw out lots of trash and vacumed the floor. I filed papers that needed to be filed.
Kaitlyns b-day party is the 18th and it's a sleepover so I needed to spruce up this room. I also have company coming for Thanksgiving which is only in a few weeks.
I am going-too tired. :-) I will try to post later.
Week 145
I say ... and you think ... ?
Mighty:: God….as in God AllMighty
Gotta find time to ....:: Clean
Statistic:: number
Midnight:: I’m awake
Thaw:: Dinner
Hips:: too big
Reader::digest
Related::brothers
Brilliant:: me :-)
Posture:: poor
No comments:
Post a Comment