LOl. Yes, I am laughing at my own joke. :-)
I just decided to update my blog and was suprised by the date of the last blog. June 20th- exactly one month ago today. Thats odd.
So, again so much has happend. Well I just scanned my last entry so I can comment on what has happened since.
We had a nice visit with my Dad and Bren. Ava had a wonderful first birthday- will have to upload some pictures. We have been enjoying the pool and the barbeque- Its really nice. Casey is sick of it though, since he is the one who has to cook. Maybe that is why I like it so much. :-)
Kaitlyn went back to Cali with grandpa and nana- and she is coming home tomorrow! Yay I am so excited -she has been gone three weeks. Crazy. She had a blast! I am picking her up from the airport tomorrow and cannot wait to see her, and the pictures from all her adventures.
My brother Dan, is flying back with her and staying about a week.
I just cleaned the house! yay. And have a surprise for Kaitlyn. I was just about to type what it is- but just in case she gets online and reads my blog I better hold off- I will try to update this once she gets the surprise and then you can know what it was and how she liked it.
Dalton finished swimming lessons and did great. He actually puts his face all the way in the water and can actually swim a bit! I am so proud of him. He see needs to repeat B1 (beginner 1) so I am going to sign him up again for another session. Also will be signing up Kaitlyn- she is already a great swimmer and was actually diving in the pool in California- but she needs to learn form and maybe endurance, safety skills, etc... I am also going to try to sign up me and Ava for a mommy and me.
So Ava is ONE! She is not walking but otherwise getting around just fine. Crawls all over the place, pulls herself up etc... She is a riot. She is such a happy baby and cracks me up, cracks herself up. She does the funniest things. She is hyper as all get out. I need to take some video of her.
Well I think that is about it.
Since I got most of the housework done today, tomorrow I can work on laundry and stuff. I have to pick up Kaitlyn and Dan around 4:45- on the way home from the airport we have to stop at the pool and have Kaitlyn test into her class for swimming. I have to stop and check on Tracy at some point.
Friday I am working at the MOPS garage sale early in the morning. I still need to let my brother know that he will be watching the kids. :-) Saturday we might try a hike in Mt Rainier national forest. Sunday is church and a speghetti dinner and silent auction for missions. Monday is well monday. LOL- I have know clue. Next weekend we are going out of town.
Alrighty. I am going to get to bed now. Since its 12.12 AM. I will add some pictures really fast too from my friend Dana's pool.
Nighty night.
No comments:
Post a Comment