Okay. thought I would add a quick post. A little tired tonight. Dealing with some sort of sinus thingy. :-(
So, whats new?
Alright- I just had to go back and check what I last posted. I knew I posted the pumpkin patch pictures but I have not actually written an update since late September.
Since then. I have bought a new digital camera. My old camera- which was not really old at all- took lousy pictures as far as prints. I now know its because the digital video cams are not meant for taking photos- you can take photos- but not good ones. SO I ended up with a new camera for pictures which is what I mostly used my digital video cam for anyhow.
I gave my old first digital camera to Kaitlyn and she is having fun taking pictures and little videos- I had taken some video clips with it of Ava and finally put them online. You can check them out at
http://www.dropshots.com/sherman
If you have not already seen them.
Also since September,
I bought a used bike
I lost another 9 1/4 pounds since I last posted my weight loss
My friend Debbie (the nicest) left for a missions trip to Ghana where she will be serving on Mercy Ships
I won at BUNCO tonight
I went to a Barn Bash
I went to the pumpkin patch
I celebrated my 34th bday with my in-laws
I got a filling filled
I had my annual check up
I saw "Employee of THE month" and " Open Season"
Season 3 of LOST started woo-hoo!
I finally started listing things on ebay again!
We started up our tuesday bible study again.
Okay that is all I can come up with for now.
So..... I am going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment