Saturday, November 11, 2006

November


Alrighty then. Its November. I thought I better update this in case there is anyone really out there reading this. If so...... add a comment. Just so I know.

So, lets see what is new. Since the last post we have had Halloween. Casey and I went to a costume party the Saturday before. I will post a picture here for you. For Halloween the kids had a party they went to and had a treasure hunt. Then had dinner and went trick-or-treating as a group.

I just realized how tired I am soooo..... So. Here is another one of those quick updates.

Since my last post I have.....

Seen movies in the theater- Santa Claus 3- which I really liked. Flushed away- cute just saw tonight.

Lost has had its Fall Season finale- dumb- dumb- not the show- just the whole break for 13 weeks in the middle of the season thing.

Went to the museum of flight with Daltons Cub Scout Den. That was kind of cool- I had never been before. What made me mad though is I forgot to set the camera back to regular picture mode (it was set lowest resolution for ebay pictures) so- although the pictures look good online they would look bad printed out)

Have continued to lose weight every week since my last post- fit into some jeans that I bought and could not fit into and now not only do they fit but I can pull them up and down without unzipping/unbottuning them. Also, was asked by son's first grade teacher if I was Smaller than the last time she saw me. :-) Nice to hear.

Kids got report cards- doing good.

I continue to sell stuff on ebay- I have been doing pretty good listing stuff. Tonight I have completed listing 10 Auctions that will start tomorrow- which was my goal.

The thrift store where I buy books is having their yearly bag of books sale for $1.50 for a bag of books -big bags- lots and lots of books- its too cool. I need to be careful.

Took the kids swimming at the indoor pool today.

Ava had her 15 month checkup- except she was already 16 months by the time she had it. Did well, still needs some shots because they did not have them in. she got a flu shot and had a little reaction to it. She is 95% in her height but only about 45% in her weight. Tall and Thin like her mom. NOT! LOL. She is still not walking. It is just a matter of her WILL- she can walk- I have gotten her to take a few steps.

Played Bunco last night and LOST. :-( I was so close to getting the travelling bunco prize. It was funny. We were on the last number of the last game and I jokingly said okay thats it I am rolling three six's- then I let go of the dice and 1,2,3 6's! It was classic. Then I rolled it AGAIN! I kept saying let the game be over (its over when the head table gets to 21)- because if I have the last BUNCO- then I get the travelling bunco prize- well someone called Bunco- took my bunco bag :-( and about 30 seconds later the bell rang! Game Over! Oh well there is always next time.

Alrighty- going to bed now. I will try to post again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RE: in case there is anyone really out there reading this. If so...... add a comment. Just so I know.

HiYa Suzie-Q!
I do read & check your Blog Regularly!:)
I'm one of your fateful fans! It helps me keep up on all the family news etc...[great pics. too!]
I may not be Your friend Debbie (the nicest) j/k LoL
But, how's this?

Love, From Your Always Fateful Fan Debbie in CA.