Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's April- but I'm no fool :-)

Hello. Thought I would start off the month with a post.


Anyhow- still not sure who reads this blog of mine. But I like updating it. It's a good diary for me to refer back to.


Well the big news is I am going to start homeschooling the kids. They have 1 more week left before spring break and that is when I am going to pull them out- They are so excited. Especially Kaitlyn who has wanted to homeschool since the first grade.


I will post updates as we move along in this adventure.


I don't think I have posted yet that we have a vacation coming up in June. We are going to disneyland! LOL. We actually got a great deal on air and hotel to California and were just going to go to visit our family,and not go to Disney because of the cost. But my Dads wife- Bren- found these free passes she had saved from 1986! And they are still GOOD! Its crazy. So, we are all going, Casey and I and the kids and my Dad and Bren. Its going to be so much fun. We also might do Knotts Berry farm. I have not been there in so long. I cannot even remember when I was last there.


In September, Casey and I are going away for a few days on a long awaited honeymoon. We are going to the Oregon Coast. A place called the adobe resort.




It's in Yachats Oregon. We will stay there for 2 nights and then drive towards home and stay somewhere else for a night before coming home. My Dad is coming to watch the kids.


I finally got my new camera and took some pictures. I still need to get prints to see the quality of them, but I really am enjoying using different features. Here is one of the pictures I took while out for a walk the other day.

No comments: