Well I have not posted in a few weeks.
There has been so much going on these past few months- and not all good- since my blog has always been pretty light-hearted I did not know what I should and should not include.
But since this blog is mostly for my friends and family to let them know what is going on in my life, and these things are things that affect me I have decided to share them here.
Please pray for all the families affected by the situations below:
A friend of mine from MOPS just lost her husband this week, he was killed by a drunk driver Monday night. Its very heartbreaking, they have two little boys. Here is a link to a news website:
http://www.komotv.com/news/6678022.html
Last month a childhood friend of mine who was pregnant with her first baby, gave birth to her son (almost full term) , and he was stillborn.
If you want to support the national stillborn society you can find information here:
http://www.stillnomore.org/donate.htm
Kaitlyn's 3rd grade teacher was pregnant with Triplets- they were delivered friday March 16th- at 25 weeks gestation- at the last update I got a few days ago I was told all babies are doing as well as can be expected. The tests are all coming back positive. The smallest baby was 9 oz. The other two were about 1 1/2 pounds each.
No comments:
Post a Comment