Thursday, March 08, 2007

Marching into March

Well. Its March! I cannot belive how fast this year is going. It seems that I have only updated my blog about once a month.

Just thought I would give a quick update before heading off to bed early tonight. I have been fighting off a little cold and just really need to rest. I have been pushing myself. Not good- just so much to do and so little time to do it in.

So.... I have no pictures to share because my camera broke. Not sure if I mentioned that before. My new camera that I believe I got around Christmas stopped working. It may have something to do with a toddler banging it on the ground- or so I was told. Anyhow- the way technology is these days its cheaper to buy a new one than fix an old one. So.... I bought a new Sony- and .... It's a girl! Its pink- very cute and a good camera too. Or so I am told... by Sony. :-) I am awaiting for it to arrive- it was out of stock the day I ordered it- which was the day after it released, so its popular. I will take pictures and post some as soon as they arrive.

We did have walmart pictures taken and my Aunt took some wonderful pictures of Kaitlyn and Nana when she visited- you can see those at her website...

http://www.clendanielphotography.com/index.php?gallery=Gallery%3A%20Portraiture

Click under Children's, family and theatrical.

Oh.... I decided to start a business- and signed up as an independent demonstrator of Stampin' UP! They sell Rubber Stamps and Scrapbook supplies. Lots of great products that can be used for so many purposes. Making cards, decorating almost anything, scrapbooks, home decor, and whatever crafty thing you crafty crafters and even not so crafty people like to do. If you want to check out the product you can view my website at ...

http://www.stamps2stamp.stampinup.net

I am losing my train of thought at this moment. Very tired. Trying to see what else to post about.

This probably means I should go to bed soon. :-) she says, almost an hour after she started this blog.

Alright- I guess I can always write more again, even again in March, even again this week.

Goodnight.

No comments: