Sorry I have not posted in awhile. Life has been busy and a bit stressful.
Remember the job that My husband got- the one that made me run out and buy new jeans. :-) Well, it turned out that he hated it, Not a very good place to work, they overworked him and the were mean mean mean. So, he worked one long week- 60 + hours, and quit. He started a new job the next week- and so far he likes it there, the medical benefits are wonderful, BUT (see its a big but) - there is no pay for vacation, sick or holiday and although right now they are working locally he will have to travel some, keeping him away from home 3-4 nights a week. So, not sure how this job will go in the long run. In the meantime, I am not going to run out and buy any new jeans. :-0- Unless I absolutley have to.
Now for my entertainment update:
Movie you must see- "Because I said So"- that is the name of the movie- but you should see it because I said so. It was very good with Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore, the mom from Gilmore girls (sad, people probably always call her that rather than her name)- and some other girl and some cute guys and the dad from 7th heaven. Very cute movie- mostly a chick flick.
TV News- Like I said last time- Gilmore girls is back -its heating up- looks like Loreli and Luke may be getting back for all you LL fans- I am torn because I like Christopher too. (that is her current husband and father of Rory).
Lost is back.... Need I say more. Very interesting stuff going on- we are getting some back story on the Others- I really recommend if you have never watched Lost that you go out and rent the 1st season on DVD- you can get it at blockbuster or if you have Netflix- I am serious- Its THAT good!
Music- Really I still have no music news- well tonight is a new "Your the One that I want"- that is the show where America Votes for the lead roles of Grease which will be performed on Broadway.
Okay and the biggest news- not in entertainment but definatly entertaining is Ava has learned to drive. Don't believe me, Here is a picture.

Well that is all for your update today. I have to get ready for church.
TTFN.
No comments:
Post a Comment