Saturday, January 20, 2007

Live from Buckley Washington.... It's Saturday night!

Greetings! I just thought I would add a quick post before heading off to bed.

I have not posted yet that I have reached my first weight loss goal! I am now below 200 pounds. Woo-Hoo- So, now I need to set myself a new goal. I should probably aim for 25 pounds for the next goal.

Also, tonight I went and bought some new jeans and now Down from a size 22 I am wearing (drum roll please) ....... a size 14

Anyhow- I have more to catch up on then just that but wanted to share.

Oh, I don't think I posted that my husband had lost his job- company layoff- well he was told right before Christmas and told he would work until around the end of Jan. well he just had an interview on friday at another similiar company and got the job. Which, is why I was able to go out and buy new jeans. :-)

In movie news.... I just saw "The Holiday" definatly recommend it. Also, while I was in California I saw "Night at the Museum" also very good.

In TV news Gilmore Girls will be back on Tuesday and LOST returns Feb 7th!

In music news... Just kidding I have no music news- unless you count American Idol which just started a new season- oh and Ava is learning to sing, I told her to sing and said La,La,La and she said lalala. Very cute- I need to capture some video of her now that she is walking and talking and dancing!

Alrighty then.

Signing out for now. Goodnight!

No comments: