Thursday, December 28, 2006

Quick Update

Hello. Realized I have not posted for quite some time and thought I would add a quick update.

I am flying to California this afternoon to visit friends and family and to pick up Kaitlyn, who flew down on the 23rd with my Dad and Bren.

We celebrated Christmas early this year so that Kaitlyn could be here with us. We had my Dad and Bren, and Caseys parents and Nancy and Max and Caseys brother Cody and his girlfriend. We had a nice time, by candle light and gas fireplace, since our power was out.

We had lost power on a Thursday night and did not get it back until early monday morning. Yikes.

In other news, Casey got a wonderful gift from his company after almost 10 years. A pink slip. Well actually not a slip just a meeting to inform everyone that they would soon be closing their doors and probably had about another month of work left.

If I have not already posted it- Ava is finally walking! She officially was walking on the 25th of November.

Well its really cold down here where the computer is, it snowed yesterday and there is still snow all over the ground in the yards.

I need to go finish packing and then run... (okay drive) to the post office because something is there waiting for me for postage. Then at 11am my airport shuttle (Debbie the nicest) is picking me up so we can have lunch before its time to be at the airport.

I will update more upon my return-

No comments: