Wow another month has passed by so quickly and I have not blogged.
Well now that we are officially a homeschool family I can cut myself some slack. :-) Although I seem to actually be getting more stuff done.
I have to make this blog quick and try to cover a whole month too. I doubt I can do it.
I am supposed to be downstairs organizing and cleaning and getting rid of stuff and getting ready for our garage sale which is coming up in two weeks!
I have been working on this for over 5 hours! It still looks bad-but I can see my desk and I found the big thing I was looking for which was my check book!
Well Dalton turned 7 -that is big news. Happy Birthday Dalton.
May is a big Birthday Month- So, Happy Birthday to all those who had birthdays this month!
Movies seen this month- off the top of my head....
In theaters: SpiderMan 3 and Shrerk 3- I really enjoyed both- I am now in love with ogre babies and 1/2 donkey 1/2 dragon babies- Too cute- where can I get one.
On Video- Catch and Release with Jennifer Garner- which I now own. I really enjoyed this movie and want the soundtrack too.
My daughter (Ava) just cracked me up- She came downstairs and the storage closet was open and the light on- she did not see me at my desk- so she peeks into the closet and is like "mom, mom???" too cute.
Allright I better get going. I will try to update more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment