Well, well, well.... Look who has not updated her blog in quite sometime. Crazy how the time Zips right by. And of course being that it is after midnight I don't think I have too much time to update this blog. I kind of peeked back to see what I last wrote about so that I could do a quick update. Here it goes.
1. We had our garage sale- it was a pretty good success- got rid of some things, made a few bucks, spent it all, of course. It was pretty hectic, especially the first day being that Casey was not home to help but I made it through.
2. We went to California. It was fun! Got to see my Dad and Bren and my brothers and step sister. Then we went to our hotel in Anaheim. We went to the beach and pier at Huntington beach. The kids had fun playing in the water. Ava loved it. We went to Disneyland. Spent the whole day there. Ava liked Small world the Best. The new Pirates ride was great. The flight there was fine, but Ava acted up on the flight home. We were all a little cranky to say the least. The hi-lite of the last day was when we were driving back to my Dad and Brendas in the rental car and Dalton threw up (thank GOD we had a bucket close by)- and Kaitlyn starts screaming "GET ME OUT OF HERE" - as we are stuck in traffic with Semi trucks sandwiching us in. Lovely.
3. Ava turned 2! She is a riot. She is talking more. She likes the color Pink- or at least the word pink- ask her what color something is and she will say "Pink"- regardless of the color. I tried to take her to her first movie today- she lasted through the preview- that was pretty much when she was done with the popcorn, which was probably the only thing holding her attention. She started talking to the people on the screen, one character was asking another something and she yelled out "Yeah"! Then she yelled out "NO!" then she Growled like a monster- So..... we had to wait outside while the kids watched the movie (Dalton and some friends)-
4. Kaitlyn is in a play. She is one of the lead Munchkins in Wizard of Oz- she has been rehearsing all week and she is loving it. The play is tomorrow (tech today) at 3pm and 7pm. I can't wait to see it.
5. I am tired and going to bed now. I will try to update more later.
Nighty Nite.
oh yeah- PS.....
Summer shows I am hooked on- Only 2 so far.... THE 4400 and Big Brother 8.
Movies I have seen in the past 24 hours...
Part of Ratatouie- and Hairspray- it was really good- Kaitlyn and I saw it tonight and then went out and bought the soundtrack.... GOODMORNING BALTIMORE.......
Goodnight Seattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment