Saturday, December 22, 2007

Fridays top 10

The top 10 things on my mind right now... not in any particular order.

1. That technically today is not friday- its almost 1am on Saturday.
2. That I am relieved to be done wrapping presents.
3. That Claire Danes and Leonardo Dicaprio make a good Romeo and Juliet.
4. That I Really hope David can fix my computer.
5. That its almost 1am and my daughter (kaitlyn) is still awake.
6. That I am trying hard not to give explanations to some of these 10 things.
7. That I am tired and a Crunch bar and Coke do not constitute dinner, or breakfast for that matter.
8. That I accidently typed cock instead of coke above and then fixed it.
9. That I am happy to have my new carpet in, but really need to put all this stuff away now.
10. That I really wanted to type crap but opted for stuff on number 9.

Okay that was it.

The girls - Kaitlyn and her friend Justine just came downstairs and we took some silly pictures.

In other news. I am almost done Christmas shopping. I cannot find our stockings so I might go and see if I can get some on clearance, since its not even CHristmas and the Christmas stuff is on sale. And guess what I saw today at Target...go on, guess. Okay I will tell you. Valentines day stuff. Huh? What is up with that? Can we finish with Christmas folks?

Okay Off to another land. Or space as it may be. But is mine anyhow. (get the riddle)

Tah tah.

No comments: