So what happened in November? The first few weeks I was busy working as a substitute-I was really busy which was good since Casey also got laid off on the 6th. However the past two weeks I have had no work. I am assuming its due to half days and conferences and then of course Thanksgiving break. I am hoping that next week will see me busy again. I actually subbed as the teacher a few times. That was fun. Plus, I get paid more for those. :-)
We are trying on getting Health Insurance for the kids, and for us too, as Caseys insurance cancels after tomorrow. I believe the state will pick up the kids no problem. Its Casey and I that I am concerned about. But, I do want to say that we have been blessed with friends and family that have or will help us if we need it. I also feel a peace from the Lord that we will be okay. This is just a season and this to shall pass.
Kaitlyn turned 11 this month. For her birthday I took her and a few of her friends to the skating rink. After that more girls came to the house for a dinner party. We had speghetti. Kaitlyn had a blast and even got to go on her first motorcycle ride.
I had conferences with both kids teachers and they both are doing wonderful. Dalton has improved so much. His reading skills have skyrocketed and this was his best report card ever.
In Ava news- she is fully potty trained- has been for awhile- but not sure If I ever posted it yet. Soooo nice to not have to deal with diapers/pullups. A cute thing she said the other day. We were out on the front porch and I was showing her the night sky and said "look at all those stars up there in the sky" and Ava looked up and said "What the Heck them doing up there?"
Well thats the short report for November. Maybe I will be better keeping up in December. And, its almost time for the New Year- resolutions and all.
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment