Monday, December 15, 2008

Jingle Bells

It's the middle of December now, so I decided that I should update my blog. I have been pretty busy this month.

My Dad and Bren came for a visit on the 7th and were here through the 12th. We had a really nice visit.

Ava is now sleeping in her own bed. Since the 8th. She had her annual check up and Nana brought up that Ava was still sleeping with us. The doctor told Ava that it is time she sleeps in her own bed and we made a big deal about it, bought her stickers and a reward to work for and we began that night. Tonight is night 8 and she has been in her bed every night. She still does not like it, but its getting easier. She earned her first reward, Barbie Rapunzel DVD, and now she is working on her second reward.

Ava also got a haircut- ( I will attach pictures at the bottom of this post). Its way easier to manage her curly locks.

I am not done Christmas shopping. Thanks to a generous gift from my fellow MOPS mom's we are able to give the kids a nice Christmas, even during our financial crisis.

We did receive State Health insurance for the kids, so that is an answer to prayer. Now we have to get me and Casey covered.

I have been working at the highschool quite a bit. I worked three days last week and will be working all week this week.

Well I just wanted to give a little update. Hope everyone is having a good December.


No comments: