.... The more they stay the same.
Well its that time of year again when we make a list of those things we wish to accomplish in the New Year, which starts tomorrow if any of you are wondering.
Whenever I review my resolutions I notice a theme that the resolutions I have now are the same ones I had 15 years ago. I really need to succeed at my resolutions or at least move forward so that I am not spending the rest of my life, reliving the same stuff.
Anyhow- in my web seaches on New Years Resolutions I found a top ten list and belive it or not most of my resolutions are on this list.
Here is the list I found...
1. Stop smoking ( I don't have this problem)
2. Get Fit - This is one of mine
3. Lose Weight - This is one of mine
4. Enjoy Life More - not on my list- but hey why not.
5. Quit Drinking- Diet soda's and expensive coffee drinks on my list
6. Get Organised- You better believe this is on my list.
7. Learn Something New - not on my list but I learn something new all the time.
8. Get Out of Debt - Oh Yes- on the list
9. Spend more time with the Family - Sure why not.
10. Help Others - This is on my list.
Some other resolutions I have are...
1. to scrapbook more
2. Learn to sew and make aprons
3. Take a few classes in the fall so that the following year I can return to school to be a teacher
4. Read bible more
I think those pretty much cover it.
Oh and 5. to be more informed to what goes on in our Country (news,etc.) Because so far I have been out of touch and uninformed. Here is where I got all my 2008 news. 2008 News
Now I am caught up...
1 comment:
MOM!!! Spending more time with family only gets a "Sure...why not". Why is that?!?!
Love,
K8lyn:)
www.k8lynh.blogspot.com
Post a Comment