Thursday, December 25, 2008
Marley & Me- movie review
I took the kids today to see "Marley & Me" starring Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston. I laughed, I cried, I vowed to never again own another puppy. The film followed the main character John Grogan's chronicles of his life with his family and their Dog Marley, "the worst dog in the world", from the time Marley was a pup, until she was an old dog, "the best dog ever." But this was more than just a dog story. It was the story of life. The ups, the downs and in-betweens. Half way through the movie my 11 year old daughter said "mom, this movie is really funny". I looked at her and said it is, it's life and its just funny like that." I would definitely recommend this movie. Its rated PG, although there were a few questionable scenes that I would consider before taking a younger child to. They are romantic scenes between the man and his wife though and if your kids know the facts of life and what the word "sex" means and you are not embarrassed by it and your kids are not either then its fine. It's nothing graphic. Just some things that you may not want to have to explain to lets say your 8 year old son. I give this show an extra large popcorn with a jumbo sized soda and sour patch kids. (that would be my rating system for a very good must see movie)- have fun and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, no..... Did Dalton ask questions when you left? Thank you for the heads up! Both D & K have no clue! LOL!
Post a Comment