1. Have you ever started your Christmas tree on fire? Well ummmm, No
2. How many rings do you wear? 2- wedding and engagement rings
3. I say "dog barking", you say... Not Mine
4. How many pictures are in the room that you are in? Over 1000- I am in the room my photoes are stored in.
5. Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas? Yes
6. What's your favorite Christmas song? How Many Kings by Downhere
7. What do you fill your Christmas stockings with? Toys and Candy mostly
8. How many times a week do you charge your cell phone? almost daily
9. Do you own any exercise equipment? What are they? Yes mine is a clothes hanger- oh I mean exercise bike.
10. What's your cookie jar look like? I can't keep the cookies long enough to have to put them in a jar.
Merry Christmas
Would you like to receive more Meme topics from Thursday Thunks? Visit them here
No comments:
Post a Comment