Monday, April 20, 2009

April almost over

Wow. I just checked out my blog and saw that I posted last on the 30th of March. I said how April would be a new month and I would start blogging more, etc,etc,etc,blah,blah,blah.

Today I looked at the calendar and its already April 20th. Well May is a good month for blogging. :-)

So, I really think the reason for less blogging has been my new addiction to facebook. I don't know why I wasn't really into the whole facebook thing when I first got it and now I cannot seem to stay away from it.

I also have been busy being a student again. My math class is going well. I am a little dissappointed that I only got a 70 on my first quiz. But there were only 10 questions. My first big test is tomorrow. I also have 3 papers and two projects that I need to do. I need to get started on those.

Another thing new I found out about this month was swap-bot.com. Its a website that has all these Swaps listed that you can join and then it matches you up with participants that you swap with. The first one I joined was an envelope swap- which was just to fill with things you just have around the house that others may like based on their profiles and that you don't need anymore. I filled three envelopes and will get three back. I also joined a few postcard swaps- which are basically just that- swapping postcards and I joined a pen-pal with a surprise swap where I send out letters and a little goodie to two people.

Today was pretty productive for me. I went to MOPS. After MOPS I went to the library and did homework for 2 hours. I came home and cleaned up a bit downstairs and started a give away box. I visited my friend Holly and Ava played with her kids. I picked up Kaitlyn from Chorus and we went to the post office and to the grocery store. I came home ate dinner and filled out 5 post cards for my postcard swap. Now I am writing a letter to one of the pen pal people and updating this blog.

Tonight "One Tree Hill" is all new. I am excited. I am going to cook an artichoke to eat while I watch.

Well that is pretty good for an update. That is all for now.

5 comments:

Elvis Craftstello said...

I love swapping too, best thing since sliced bread, especially for those of us who don't get out a lot. Good luck with your WW, when I was on it I lost 50 lbs---but that was thiry years ago, LOL!

Sharryn Thomson said...

Hey :)
I've also just found Swap Bot and am addicted to it in under a week!! LOL
Facebook is another addiction of mine...maybe they have a Facebook Anonymous group where all of us addicts can go?
Hehehehe....
Take Care
Sharryn - blog swap

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful blog. Really am enjoying reading it. Thanks for sharing with me. Take care, epdeans

New beginnings said...

Hi - it's Ellabellaboo from swapbot. I'm a big fan of swapping too. Im just discovering the world of blogs - that's my addiction.
Best wishes
Alison

Anonymous said...

DUDE.. it is now June... update your blog!

:-)

Deb