I started the day by going to check out what was taking place in the laundry room. This is the sight I was greeted with.
Next I saw that there were clothes in the washer that needed to be dried.
So... I had Ava help put the clothes in the dryer.
Then I sent Ava upstairs to bring down her dirty laundry basket.
Next, Ava puts her laundry in the washing machine and the laundry is started.
When I got upstairs I went into the kitchen and was greeted by this site...
So... I started filling the sink and set the dishes in for a soak.
By now it was time for Ava to have some breakfast and mom to have some tea.
After tea I started dinner in the crock pot. I decided to make a new meal from a magazine, Chicken and Dumplings. Yum.
Cleaned up a little more in the kitchen and played some lite-bright with Ava.
I then swept the kitchen and living room floor.
Then I got out the sewing machine and made Kaitlyn a pillow case.
Then I checked the mail and I received a beautiful "pink" package from my swap-bot.com partner.
The day is winding down and I get ready for dinner.
So there were the hi-lites of a day in my life. I am usually not so productive but that was a good day and I felt good. I hope you enjoyed taking a little peek into my world.
3 comments:
Wow, industrious! Proverbs 31 woman all the way! :)
Din-Din Looks Yummy Suzie-Q =]
The tea looked yummy! What kind of tea do you like? And dinner looked GREAT! And when will my house look that clean? Ever?
Post a Comment