Friday, September 03, 2010

What the heck

So, I have been "thinking" about updating my blog for sometime now. I knew it had been awhile since I last posted. It couldn't have been that long, right????? So I thought to myself.... "self... let's just take a peek at the ol'blog and see when the last time I posted was." To my dismay- if I would have waited another 27 days to check my last blog post I would have been looking at a date 365 days ago. What the heck, it's been almost a year since I have updated my blog?

I totally blame facebook.

Anyhow- I really do plan to start updating this blog again and hope the next time I check my last post its not dated September 3, 2010. But, it's me we are talking about... so we shall see.

Just in case... here are some pictures of the kids on their first days of school.



2 comments:

Anita said...

Hello blogger friend!!!! It's so nice to see you! I can't believe the kids are getting so big! I swear they grew a foot since I last saw them two summers ago! They look great!

Anonymous said...

came by from swapbot , will try to visit later .peace