Sunday, September 11, 2011

Clean House Challenge #2 Craft/office space

So, I created a swap for Swapbot.com and it was the 2nd in a series of Clean House Challenges. This was for the the craft room or office.

Here are my before and after pictures

Not sure why but the after are showing before the before....





So, Basically I had lots of stuff all over my everyplace, wires every which way.

My Aunt came over today and helped me clean my whole downstairs area and part of that was my desk. We put some paper work into binders and added a few organizing shelves. I still have piles of stuff to go through and put in the bin, but right now that is moved to another area. This leaves me with a clean slate to start putting things back in the right place.

We moved the computer tower under my desk and moved the printer next to my t.v. - we also got the wires in a better spot so they are not hanging every which way.

I have so much organizing and cleaning to do I will probably have to create some more clean house challenges.


No comments: