Just thought I would give a few hi-lights from the week.
I started school at CWU. Thursday was my first night and my first two classes. I will write more about them later. It was fun getting to know my classmates- we will be working together as a group (cohort) for the next two years. If you do not already know I am studying Elementary Education and Literacy. When I graduate I will have a K-8 teaching certificate. This upcoming week I will have my first full week of school, which consists of two classes Monday night, one class Tuesday night and 2 classes on Thursday night.
Ava attended Cheer Camp on Saturday. I got some cute pictures of her with her Pom-Poms. I will post those later.
Our little dog got bit by our big dog and has a bad cut on her neck. We could not get to the vet on Saturday and Casey is going to take her to the vet tomorrow. I think she will be fine, but not sure what to do about the other dog, who has not done anything like this before.
My Birthday is TODAY and my friends took me out to lunch at Red Robin and then my friend Heidi took me to the movies and we saw "Contagion." It was a decent movie- made you think . I would not go see it if you are already a germaphobe. :-)
Earlier this week my son spotted to coolest cloud outside our house and took an awesome picture. Here it is.
3 comments:
Happy 39th! I look forward to those upcoming blogposts. ;) Once a day would be hard: I aim for 3x a week. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I just don't have news.
~S.
Susan! I hope you had a great day! What a great picture your son took!! I look forward to your posts! Take care friend!
That is a cool cloud picture and almost scarey since the tornados.
Post a Comment