Monday, August 13, 2012

Psalm 3

Another year, another blog.I cannot believe it has been almost a year since I have blogged. I guess I have a good excuse. I have been going to college- to get more knowledge. I am getting my teaching degree. I have finished fall, winter, spring and now in just one more week, summer, qtr. I have fall and then winter and then in the spring of 2013 I will do my student teaching and if all goes well have my degree and certificate in June 2013.

Tonight I was reading in Psalms and came across Psalm 3. I really liked what it said, so I thought I would share part of it...

Pslam 3:3-5

But you, O LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, and the one who lifts my head high.
I cried out to the LORD, and he answered me from his holy mountain.
I lay down and slept. I woke up in safetey, for the LORD was watching over me.

I love the imagery in this Pslam. The Lord is a shield around me.When I cry out to the LORD he answers me. I can lay down and sleep and wake up in safetey, knowing HE is watching over me.

Thank you LORD! Amen.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Amen! Thanks Susan for sharing...I needed this today.
It has been a really rough lately.