Saturday, December 08, 2012
I Wonder...
I wonder if I will ever keept this blog updated on a regular basis. I suppose it is not as bad as it has been in the past. I mean it has only been a little less than 4 months. I thought I would go ahead and get a December post in and then maybe in the New Year I can make one of my infamous New Year's resolutions about posting more often. I basically just keep this blog for myself so it's okay. So, here is what I have been up to.
I have just finished fall quarter of school. Another 4.0 quarter. Now I have about a month off, followed by winter quarter and then Student teaching. I am going to be doing my literacy practicum at an elementary school working with first graders. It will definitely be different being that I have been working with middle schoolers for so long. I think that it will be a good experience though, especially being that my minor is literacy.
I am currently working a 3.5 hour para-educator job at the middle school. I will have to quit in the spring to do my student teaching.
Casey has had a job since August, Praise Jesus. I hope that they do not lay him off this winter because if they do, we will both be unemployed.
The kids are doing well. Kaitlyn is loving highschool. Dalton is in 7th grade and Ava is in the first grade.
I just started counting Weight Watcher points a few days ago. I have kept within my points range for 4 days now. I think that I will blog more about this in the days to come as a way to keep tract of what I eat.
Right now I am allowed 37 points. ( I am using points plus)
Today I have had
1 WW egg sandwhich 6pts
1 sugar free white chocolate american (which from now on I refer to as my coffee) 2pts
1 Taco Time light meal 7 pts
1 WW chicken noodle meal 7pts
1/2 of a Starbucks Cranberry Bliss bar 3 points (totally worth it)
That is a total of 25 leaving me with 12 points left. I try not to get to this late in the day (7:35 pm) with this many points left an I really think it is important to eat all the alloted points each day, but sometimes I do that. I am planning on maybe getting a caramel Sundae tonight at McDonalds when I pick Kaitlyn up from play pratice. Those are 9.5 points.
Well that is about it for now. I will try to keep this more up to date. But if you read this blog, you know me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment