Monday, December 10, 2012

Ta-Da List

(Every post is better with a photo- Today's photo: My girls with Santa December 2012) This is not a new discovery, but I have discovered that sometimes it is better to write a Ta-Da list rather than a to-do list. You just feel better about it, because you have already done all of the stuff on the list. That being said, my Ta-da list: Woke up Showered and dressed Ate breakfast Went to work- worked Picked up photo cards from Wal-mart Bought a pair of boots Did some grocery shopping Made lunch and ate it Listed 4 text books and a set of three other books on ebay (2 books already sold!) organized text-books on shelve looked up some information on something else I am going to sell on ebay Okay- see how much I have accomplished. So, yeah I sold two books already. That was exciting. They had not been listed for a whole hour when the sold and the other two have watchers. Weighed myself today- Lost 6 pound since I started counting WW points. So far this is what I have eaten today... 2 eggs 4pts Soup 2 servings = 4 pts Coffee- 2pts Yogurt- 3 pts Apple- 0 pts Banana- 0pts String cheese- 1pt Total 14 points- Remaining points 22pts Now, 22 is a lot to have left for one meal. I should have eaten a bigger lunch or something. But, I am going to have pasta for dinner with shrimp. The shrimp is hardly any points, and the pasta is not too bad, but since I have so many points I think I am going to make my browned butter and myzrytha sauce. Yum!

No comments: