Saturday, June 15, 2013
Accomplishments
I had to laugh a little bit when I visited my blog today. I have not blogged in a long time and today I was feeling that I was not as productive as I had hoped to be. I decided to post my accomplishments so that I would see what I have done today. Then I looked at my last blog and saw that I had done the same thing. I listed my ta-da's.
Anyhow- I am not going to take the time right now to update my multitudes of blog viewers on the goings on in my life of late. I will do that at a later time.
Right now I will just post my accomplishments for today...
1. Went through a big bag of Ava's clothes and sorted what still fits from what needs to be given away.
2. Returned video.
3. Bought a few necessary objects for upcoming trip.
4. Made dinner and put away the left overs.
5. Started a load of Laundry.
6. Completed an application for a teaching job.
7. Played ball with the dog.
Okay. Now I feel a little bit better. Off to play candy crush saga.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment