Hey there. I have no time to post, but thought I would just let you know what I will be posting about in the near future....
1. Our return to Washington- yes! We made it home safe and sound.
2. American Idol pictures- Kaitlyn got to meet them all, except Bucky- sorry Bucky!
3. Update on Ava- she is getting big!
4. More pictures and stuff
Lots of other exciting stuff.
Oh by the way Days fans.... Steve (aka- Patch) and Kayla are returning to DOOL (days of our lives)! Yes, this should be exciting.
Also in tv news, only a few more episodes of my favorite shows this season which, means good news for me, Lost season 2 is almost over and should be coming out on dvd so I can catch up with the rest of the Lost fans out there.
Okay- back to work- I am overhaulin my downstairs!
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment