Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tsk Tsk Tsk, Shame Shame Shame...

On me for not updating my blog. Sorry. I guess now too much time has passed to really go into detail on our return trip home. It was pretty uneventful anyhow. We left California about 4am- stayed in Grants Pass, Oregon. Much better hotel then the one we stayed in on our way there. This one had a nice heated pool, me and the older kids took a swim after dinner and I relaxed in the hot tub. It was really nice. Got home Saturday around 4ish.

As for the American Idol pics- I pretty much sent them to everyone- if you did not see them and want to let me know and I will send you the snapfish link.

Gearing up for summer now. Dalton is turning 6 next week on May 16th. We are having his party friday the 19th. Pizza and cake.

This sunday, Caseys parents are coming over for Mother's day and for Dalton's bday. They don't come to his party with his friends.

June will be a busy month. My Dad and Brenda are coming out on the 22nd. Then the 24th we are having a bbq and possible pool party for Ava's first birthday. We need to get the pool set up (for Christmas the kids got a 15' by 48" pool from grandma/pa). I also want to buy plastic chairs, tables, and one of those tent thingies- because with the pool we should be spending lots of time outside this summer.

On June 25th Kaitlyn is going to be in a pagent- its really non-competitve- no makeup- etc.... just supposed to be fun for the girls- everyone gets a trophy and ribbon or something like that. There are winners though. Not really sure how they judge because they are not supposed to judge on clothes, and there is no talent portion. I got Kaitlyn a really pretty dress at Target for 50% off for her to where though. :-) I will take pictures of course!

Well I am going to go for now. I will try to update more often.

No comments: