Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Oh, is it June...

LOL. I have been busy, not updating my blog. :-) Well I just took some pictures of Dalton this morning and wanted to share them so I figure I would update quickly.

I just now looked at the clock and realized I did not go to meet the bus. Kaitlyn actually wanted to ride it today. It's okay though- its just right down the street and there are plenty of kids to walk with her- and other parents out there too.

So, here we are in June. Dalton had his birthday party- it went over well. Lots of friends. He had a great time. Now we are getting ready for Ava's party. We still have lots of stuff to clean up in the backyard and need to get the pool ready.

Well I have a dinner I have to go to tonight and Dalton has homework I need to help him with. So. I am going to post the pictures and go.

No comments: