Well never finished my last post. I can't really remember now back that far. Almost two weeks now. LOL.
The kids just finished their first full week of school. Dalton is doing fine. It was just that first day.
I ended up signing Dalton up for soccer- but not indoor. His friend from across the street was going to practice and we asked about his league- It turns out that a kid that signed up and never went, decided to drop out, leaving a space. So, Dalton got in. He went to his first practice last friday- then his first game was last Saturday. He got the fist goal. He had practice 2x this week and has a game tomorrow morning at 9AM. Too early for me, but since Casey has to work, I guess I will be taking him. This is different than his last soccer experience because its outside, which means full soccer gear, shin guards, soccer socks, cleats and his jersey. I need to charge my camera so I can take some pictures.
Speaking of pictures. I am so bad. I did not take pictures of the kids on the first day of school. Maybe Monday I will get some in front of the school bus. I can scrap the page "1ST Day of the Third Week of school".
I am trying to think of what else is new. I don't think I have given an Ava update in awhile.
Ava is 14 1/2 months. She has 4 teeth. 1 on the bottom front, one on the top front and two top on the sides of her mouth. They are coming in, in an odd order. She is finally at least trying to walk. She can stand for quite a bit without holding on to anything. She is also using walking toys to walk with. She did fall yesterday at play group though. :-(
She cut her upper lip. She is talking up a storm. Lots of babble still, but she can say words too. She says mamma and dadda, will say sissy when prompted (for her sister) and Dalton when prompted, says kitty cat, ball, bubble. She can say quack and woof- when asked what ducks and dogs say. And a cute little "mew" for what a kitty says. Her favorite thing to do is take stuff out. She has a drawer in the kitchen filled with plastics and she will just go to it and throw everything out. She has magnetic alphabet letters, she will go to the fridge and take them all off and throw them on the floor. She very rarely plays "put things in". She is getting some more hair and its coming in curly. She still has the white streak up top that she was born with. Shes done nursing. Been done since about 10-11 months or so. She loves a bottle, but also can drink out of sippy cups, even straws, or just a regular cup if I am holding it. But, she likes to put her hand in cups and play with the liquid inside. She has been having some tummy problems lately- constipated. I had to give her a glycerin suppository. It worked. Now I am working with her diet to try to get her more regular. Just the information you wanted to know huh? Well I debated putting that in here. But other than a place for my friends and family to see what is going on in my life- this blog is also kind of like a diary/journal. If I write it down here then I can always reference later when I want to see what was going on at a certain point in one of the kids lifes.
What else.... My Dad and Bren are coming for another visit in December. It will be nice because they have not come for Christmas before. They are actually going to miss Christmas- but be here close enough- the 16th-23rd- and we are going to do a mock Christmas while they are here. Then they are going to have Kaitlyn go with them to Cali and I will go on the 28th and bring her back with me on the 1st of Jan. Casey is going to stay home with Dalton and Ava. Its going to be the first time I have left her. :-(
Weight loss update-
I have lost weight the past 6 weeks.
week1 2.75 pounds
week2 3.50 pounds
week3 1.50 pounds
week4 3.50 pounds
week5 not sure did not weigh in
week6 2.00 pounds
Total loss so far..... 13.25 pounds
23 more pounds to go for my 1st Goal-
I hope to meet that goal prior to my trip. That would be so cool!
Alright well I need to do a few more things and then I am going to take a hot bath and go to bed.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment