Friday, September 29, 2006

Some pictures and an update

Above- Ava and I in the "Pioneer Days" area of the Puyallup Fair
Kaitlyn and me and the Hilary Duff Conert- 09-24-2007

So... I thought I would update my blog again. Not bad- third time I believe this month.

I still have not taken that first day of school picture of the kids. :-)

I had to just go back and read what I had wrote to know what to update.

Dalton has had three soccer games now so far. They have won each game- although technically they do not keep score. :-) Tomorrow's game is at 11:30am which is nice because the last two games were at 9am. Too early on a Saturday morning for me. After the game tomorrow we are supposed to go on a family picinic with my MOPS group. I think we will be late but will still go. I am supposed to bring something but honestly forgot about it alltogether- now need to figure out what to bring. I think I was scheduled for a main dish. I am thinking I might just bring pb&j sandwiches, that should be good for the kids. I am not sure.

Sunday I have a busy day. Church in the morning, then a group of us are meeting at the kids school to pray for the school, teachers, etc... then a birthday party at 4pm and I am supposed to help set up for MOPS at 7:30pm.

Not sure if I have posted this on my blog before- although probably have but I am the Moppets coordinator for the MOPS group- that means I am in charge of finding the childcare for the kids while the MOMS have their meeting. It is always a struggle to find workers- but we had our first meeting two weeks ago and it went pretty smoothly- so we shall see how monday goes.

I have volunteered in the kids classes already this year. I helped Kaitlyns teacher by making copies and doing some die cutting and laminating and for Daltons teacher I prepared notebooks for the kids and wrote names and due date on book order forms and sorted some other papers. Today I went in for the PTA and took down artwork and other class work that is on display in the hall down and made a list of the kids, the teacher and the grade so that we can print up certificates. I was there an hour today. I have my own Volunteer badge. :-) The time I helped the teachers Casey was home so I was able to leave Ava home with him, but today I had her with me. She did very good though.

I am getting sleepy now. I went out to the movies with my friend Debbie "the nicest" and we saw "The Guardian" It was really good. Then we went out to dinner at Applebees.

Okay I am too sleepy. Just had to stay downstairs long enough for Kaitlyn to fall asleep since she was still awake when I got home at 10:30pm.

Goodnight!

No comments: