I did not accomplish as much as yesterday. But here is what I did do....
Made breakfast for the kids- although rather late - after sleeping in- I could not sleep well last night.... Made Dalton and me Waffles and cereal for Ava- Kaitlyn was still sleeping and had to make her own breakfast, even though Dalton has informed me "mom's are supposed to make their kids breakfast."- :-)
Took the kids to the free Regal movies at the South Hill mall. This free movie only cost me $10.50. That was for popcorn and soda. I know, I know. Anyhow- Ava actually sat through the whole movie. I was very impressed. There were gads of kids their. They had two free movies going on- one was Monster House- but we saw Charlottes Web. I was afraid that we would not find a seat and as it was we had to sit in the third row.
Ava finally said her name today- without prompting. She would not say her name up until this point, I would ask her, her name and then I would say , "Say Ava" and she would not say anything. Now she WOULD say any other names, so its not like she just cannot talk. One time in the past I tricked her into saying it by telling her the person on the phone was named Ava and told her to say HI to Ava and she did. Well today at the movies we were in the restroom and I was holding her and she saw us (her and I) in the mirror and she exclaimed "Ava" and I was like "YES!" and she looked again and said "Ava and Mommy". Proud mamma momment here.
Okay- so after the movie... We walked around the mall and I bought....
3 work shirts for Casey
5 soaps from bath and body works for moi- because I had just won $60 the night before and wanted a treat- and they were 5 for $15 which was a good deal and because the aromatherapy soaps were included and they had my favorite scent, Lavendar/Vanilla.
1 shirt for me that really only cost me .42 cents- because.....
as the kids and I were walking through the mall a lady came up and asked if the kids wanted to each earn $2.00 for drinking juice- so we went and did the survey and I asked if there were any mom surveys- and they had a commercial viewing survey and I got paid $5.00. woo hoo.
After the mall....
took the kids home
fed them a late lunch- fish sticks for Dalton and Kaitlyn and a few for Ava w/left over mac and cheese
Put Ava down for a nap
Chatted on the phone
Didn't really accomplish anything
Watched some ON Demand episodes of House Hunters
Casey came home....
I went to my Stampin' Up! meeting- made some cute new cards.
Went to Debbie (the nicests) house and watched Big Brother- I am still frustrated with the whole Eric thing and of course Jenn won Power of Veto and Eric was put up on the block and I have to wait until Thursday to see how it all plays out"
Came home- put Kaitlyn to bed, took a bubble bath. Went online, realized it was 12:30-AM and decided to update this blog and now its 12:48 AM and what the heck am I doing up.
So..... That being said- oh and I forgot Ava Puked- before I went to Debbies I stopped home and Casey was cleaning it up and he said Ava puked- and Ava ran up all excited " I puked, I puked" with a big grin on her face and puke on there too. Lovely visual huh.
Okay and THAT being said.... goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment