I just realized that I posted a blog in the wrong spot- I posted this blog dated September 4th in my homeschool blog so I am reposting it here and deleting it from the other blog...
Well its September already. Can you believe it? This summer went by fast.
August went by past. Geez- I was certain I had blogged more recently then my last blog on August 8th. I cannot belive believe it is already September 4th.
When I typed in September- for my title- it popped up "September 2006-back to school and stuff)- which must had been my title for last Septembers blog. :-)
Well I cannot list everything that happened in August because its almost midnight now and I want to be in bed shortly. So just the highlights for now.
Nana came out and we had a great visit and then she took Kaitlyn to California with her. It will be three weeks tomorrow! Kaitlyn is coming home. Yay! I miss her so much and am so happy that she will be back. My Dad is coming with her and then the next day Casey and I leave on our vacation- 10 year anniversary and Finally the honeymoon we never had. The only sad part is I will only have one afternoon/evening with Kaitlyn before we leave. Unfortunatly this is the only way it works out to have someone here with the kids.
Dalton started Soccer- he is loving it- He is on the same team again with his friend Brandon. His first game is Saturday so Casey and I will miss it but grandpa will take him and it will be kind of neat for my Dad to be able to see Dalton play since he missed it last year. I just remembered I need to charge my camera for my trip.
:-)
Homeschool started for Dalton today- took it easy for the first day. I realized that I should have had him practicing his penmanship during the summer. He is back to writing his 4's and 7's backwards. Lots of practice. I also ordered him a reading curriculum- I will blog morer about it on my homeschool blog. (see link on the side of the page).
Mops starts again this month. I may have found a new Moppets Coordinator- YES! I will be happy when I am done with that role- and just have my DGL Coordinator role to fill. I am excited about being over on the "mom" side of MOPS this year.
Our Church Women's retreat is coming up the weekend following this coming one- that is two weekends in a row that I will be gone. Kaitlyn is coming with me for this one.
I also am considering going to Portland for a Stampin' Up! Convention in October- it would just be for a day- but I need to run it by Casey. I would love to get more ideas and figure out how to get the business off the ground. I do finally have a show booked for the end of this month and another potential 2 shows in October.
Well I should go to bed. I will try blogging more soon- it might not be until we get back from our trip, but at least I should have lots to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment