Thursday, October 11, 2007

September Is Over....

Well September is over and we are already into October. Thought I would update my blog. There are quite a few things to update about, but basically I thought I would just Post an I Did list- kind of like a To Do- but already done. This is really for my own benefit. But, you are welcome to read it. :-)

Wednesday 10/10/2007 (tech the date showing up on this blog is thursday because its past midnight- and yes I should be asleep)

Woke up (thats good)
Fixed Brekfast for Dalton and Ava
Made Daltons lunch
Got Dalton off to school ( we re-enrolled him- more on that later)
Washed and dried 2 loads of laundry- put away two loads- unfortunatly not the same ones that I washed and dried- so that still leaves me about 4 loads to fold and put away.
Cleaned the kitchen, several times.
Washed out the microwave
Vacumed the couch cusions
Vacumed the living room floor
Wiped down tv table and tv
Fed Kaitlyn Breakfast
Fed Ava and Kaitlyn Lunch
Tried to put Ava down for a nap
Actually got Ava down for a nap- took a little nap myself
Showered and dressed ( late in the day)
Finished some data entry for MOPS and emailed lists to appropriate people
Cooked 5 pounds of hamburger meat- made hashbrown casserole for nights dinner, made meatloaf muffins for tomorrows (tonights) dinner, and a few batches of frozen cooked ground beef for future dinners. You cannot beat 88Cents a pound.
made my bed
washed off the kitchen table and bench
watched a video on how to remove light fixtures and then talked Casey through taking down our old light fixture above the dining table
Went to home depot and purchased a new light fixture
Had Dalton read 15 minutes to me- and had him finish his homework ( which I now need to find)
packaged up my ebay stuff for the postoffice
fed kids dinner

Okay and that is about it- I am really tired now- I have to figure out a way to break this cycle of going to bed late and sleeping in- and napping and then staying up late again.

In TV News- I am hooked on two new shows- Life- and Journeyman.

Okay goodnight for now.

No comments: