So, today I decided I need to keep track of what is going in my mouth. I am not officially "doing" Weight Watchers- but I do think its a good guideline so I have kept track of my food today and the WW points.
Here is what I have had.
food followed by pt value
Burrito 7.5
carmel frap light 2.5
german pancake 2
yogurt 2
granola 3
banana 2
stew 4
corn bread 2
I am "allowed" 28 points- this leaves me with 3 if I want a snack tonight.
Oh- and I probably have already consumed those 3 because I have eaten some grapes and had 2 cups of coffee with creamer- however I think I will just consider those as my flex points and not really count them.
My other plan for this week is to get my gazelle (exercise thing) out of the garage and start on that.
1 comment:
All this talk of food is making me hungry! :/
~S.
(sorcha, Swap-Bot)
Post a Comment