Here is how I did today with the WW points.
Breakfast
yogurt 2
granola 3
banana 2
lunch
yogurt 2
granola 3
dinner
porkchop 5
snack
popcorn 2
fudge pop 2
white chocolate americano 2
That is 23 points calculated- I did have a few little things that probably make up the difference from what I had and what I need. I know I did good though. I just really crave snacky things at night. If I keep the points low enough during the day I can snack a bit at night.
In other news- my car totally went dead on me today. I had to have it towed to the dealership and still do not know what is wrong with it since it was too close to closing for them to even look at it.
I also bought WII Fit tonight- I have not had a chance to really play with it yet. I just entered in my info and it calculated weight and BMI and that kind of stuff. I am looking forward to using it to work out. I figured after playing guitar hero for an hour last night that if I put that time to better use exercising I would be better off physically.
Yesterday I decided that I needed to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier so that I will be up and dressed if I get called into work and then if not I would be ready to start the day. So, this morning I woke up at 6:30AM and got dressed. I made dinner in the crock pot and then made breakfast for the kids. I did not get called to work. The kids went to school and then I went back to sleep and slept until almost noon. Arrrgghhhh - so much for getting stuff done today. Oh well, I will try again tomorrow.
Goodnight.
1 comment:
Ohhhhh... I want a fudge pop! YUM! LOL!
Post a Comment