It's bedtime now, however I figured I better blog, just in case anyone out there actually reads this blog.
So, I did not post my food for yesterday and really don't feel like racking my brain thinking about what I ate. I know I did good and made mostly good choices yesterday.
Today I blundered at lunch. I started out on track with breakfast. I had two pieces of bacon, yogurt with granola and banana. For lunch, I WAS going to have a WW shake. I ended up having Fish and Chips. I planned on having a shake for dinner after that. I ended up not really even eating dinner. I had a fudge pop and then a coffee drink and then had a late night snack of chips and salsa (I did stick to a pre-portioned amount of chips)- then I baked an apple with some cinnamon and had a bit of fat free whipped topping with it. So.... all and all I did pretty good.
I still need to work on drinking more water. Okay, any water would be a good start. I may need to give up diet coke for awhile. YIKES!
I got my van back today. I don't even think I blogged that it just died on me on Tuesday coming back from taking my friends home from the airport. Well it did, in the middle of the road. I had to have it towed. Turns out it was the fuel pump. Thankfully it was under the warranty that I purchased so I did not have to pay for that. I went ahead and had an oil change since it was due- so spent about $31.00.
After that I took the kids to skate night, that was sponsored by the PTA. The kids skated and I read my book that I am currently reading. Its a thriller-law/crime- type of book. Not my usual, but I am really getting into it. It was hard at first, but now I am hooked.
After Skate night I came home and got the kids to sleep and then I worked out on the new WII Fit. I sampled a few of the different work outs. I did hula hooping, jogging, strength training, yoga and step areobics. I think I like the step the best. But, it is all fun. And it really is a workout. I am looking forward to doing it again. HOLD IT! Did I just say I was LOOKING FOWARD to exercising. Maybe I am coming down with something. :-)
I was going to watch ER but cannot find the remote, so ended up watching last nights Lost online. It was sooooo good.
Oh, and why did I not watch LOST last night? You ask. Because I was at a couponing class with my friend Tiffany from my local Mom's group- she taught us how to not only get things for Free as in NOTHING, NADA, $0.00, but how to also actually EARN money shopping. That is MY kind of FUN. I will share some of her tips on a future post because now I am Tired and going to bed. I work tomorrow. Yay.
Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment