Monday, May 30, 2011

Favorite Song Swap

I just sent an email swap out for Swap-Bot. It was to send a list of at least 3 favorite songs with links to the song. I thought I would share my list on my blog. Here is a copy of that email...

Here are three of my current favorite songs. I just love the duet listed first. Its so romantic. I am also kind of in a PINK phase. I bought a CD for "Raise your Glass" and became enamoured with "Glitter in the Air" - you should watch the whole video- she does a pretty cool stunt.


I hope you enjoy.

Garrett Hedlund Duet with Leighton Meester "Give into me" from the movie "Country Strong"


Pink- "Glitter In the Air" Performed at The Grammys


Pink "Raise Your Glass" (Warning: she does say the S%^# word in this song. )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from swapbot ,of Update your blog, I love the new Pink stuff too.peace and happy blogging.
hope you visit me too at
http://flowersbyterica.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

LOVE Raise your Glass! Cause I'm too school for cool! :)