I just spent the past thirty minutes writing a post and when I went to save it I got a message error. That makes me mad. I don't feel like re-writing the whole post. It was so good, funny, witty, etc... But, you are just going to have to believe me.
I wrote about my three day weekend and how I have been sick most of the weekend. Still not feeling 100 percent. I wrote about how I have watched over 50 episodes of the show "Brothers & Sisters" on netflix in the past week and 1/2. I wrote about how its NOT that easy to change a front door lock, even though it seems like it should be simple. I wrote about how messy my house is and how I need to come up with, and implement a plan to get it cleaned up.
All of this was written in such a funny, intellegent,and witty matter. You would have laughed and cried and felt all kinds of emotions. It was a wonderful post. You will just have to take my word for it though, because I am not writing it all out again.
I hope you all enjoyed your three day weekend.
1 comment:
I will take your word for it Susan! Cause I have been there!! Sometimes Blogger sucks!!
Post a Comment