Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What kept me up late last night

So, I was planning on getting to bed at a decent hour and then my lovely teenage daughter said "Hey mom, check out dearblankpleaseblank.com" So I did... and spent the next several hours cracking up. I was also on facebook with my friend Debbie in California and I made her look up the website and we were both cracking up simultaneously across two states.

Here are few examples, but I seriously suggest that you go to the site yourself.

Dear Lady in a Math Problem,
Maybe it's none of my business, but, why in the world do you need 60 watermelons, and why is Jimmy taking 24 away from you?
Sincerely, Confused Student

Dear car with baby on board sign,
Does that mean I can't ram into your car like I initially planned?
Sincerely, disappointed

Dear Firefox,
You just gave me a pop-up telling me that you prevented a pop-up from opening.
Sincerely, The Irony Police

Dear Students,
I know when you're texting.
Sincerely, No one just looks down at their crotch and smiles


2 comments:

Anita said...

I think the last one is my fave!!!

Shannon said...

That is Super Cute will have to check out that site

coming from swapbot
beyondrainbows