Friday, June 03, 2011

Husbands and House Cleaning

So. I asked my husband to pick up the downstairs floor and vacuum because I am having a friend spend the night. She is bringing a camping mattress to sleep on the floor. So he does what is asked and then I decide to move a bookshelf so I can move the couch back to where it is actually in front of the t.v. The set up we had was not conducive to actually sitting on the couch and watching t.v. Anyhow- I had to leave for Bunco, so I asked my husband to please move the couch. Now remember, my friend is still coming to sleep on the floor. I come home and YES, he moved the couch. However, this is what I find where the couch used to be....



Geez. Thanks Honey!

2 comments:

Anita said...

AT which point I would say hubby you sleep here while said friend and I sleep in MY room...uggghhh sometimes they are as bad if not worse than the kids! Good luck!

Mimi and Tilly said...

Hi Susan, thanks for entering my giveaway and following my lbog, I'm glad you did as now I've found yours. It's lovely, I really love the owls! This post made me laugh! Em :)