Good morning. Thought I would write a quick hello on my blog- as part of my new years resolution is to be more up to date on this blog. Of course don't have too much time right now to update from November 23rd, which is when I last wrote anything. But I did post some pictures so I should get some credit for that. :-)
Alright anyhow- last night we had a fun time at our friend Susie and Shawn's. We played games, Catch Phrase and Cranium. We left shortly after midnight. Casey was home sick :-(. Ava stayed up mostly the whole time, although she was very tired. Kaitlyn and Dalton were up and excited.
I have to go get ready for church but here are some of the things that I will update on later:
1. Kaitlyns birthday / Thanksgiving
2. Ava turns 6 months
3. Kaitlyn moves downstairs
4. I am selling used books on ebay
Alrighty- that is enough for now. I have 40 minutes to get showered, dressed, get the kids ready and feed Ava (since she is staying home with Daddy this morning).
HAPPY NEW YEARS!
No comments:
Post a Comment